Funding and/or Partnership Request
Operation Our Town accepts donations from businesses, civic groups, charitable organizations and individuals. Donations are used to fund programs proven to reduce both the supply and demand for illegal drugs.
Funds are distributed to qualified organizations by way of one grant cycle each year. All nonprofit organizations, schools and government agencies in the communities of Blair and adjoining counties are eligible for grant consideration.
Operation Our Town awards funding to support efforts proven to reduce the supply and demand for illegal drugs. These efforts include:
Proven treatment programs focused on reducing recidivism
- Proven education aimed at prevention of drug use.
Upcoming Grant Deadlines
2016 Grant Cycle:
- Grant Cycle opens - May 2
- Deadline for grant applications - June 10
- Funding available - $50,000
- Click on the "Apply Now" link above to view the grant applications.